There is a iframe widget in the iframe_widgets macro.
This is the macro: createIframeWidget(page, width, height)
This is the html code on the home page. Let's assume we want the videos to be vertical. Each video is about 200x120
<?cs call:createIframeWidget("toprated_videos", 200, 120*3) ?>
You also need to create the "toprated_videos" page.
This is a barebones page since it is being loaded into the homepage.
- You need to set the Context as Standard Content.
- You need to set the Objects per page to 3.
- You need to set the sorting to "Average Rating Score".
- You need to set the object type to "Only Videos".
- Optional: You need to set the content label to whatever you want.