Once your live events are created and embedded into your websites, it is easy to start broadcasting!
A live event is treated just like a regular content item. The only difference is that it has a different Source value set to live. This way you can manage and embed your live events just as easy as you do your regular content.
- Log into your Metrixstream admin.
- Navigate - Home >> Live Events >> Your Live Event. Click on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “START IN-PLAYER BROADCAST” button.
- Choose your camera and microphone. If you can not see them, make sure that they have been installed onto your computer. If the settings are correct, click “OK”.
- In the Adobe Flash Player Settings, click “Allow”. Now you are broadcasting.
- YOU MUST LEAVE THE WINDOW OPEN WHILE YOU ARE BROADCASTING OR THE BROADCAST WILL END.
- DO NOT LOG OUT OF THE METRIXSTREAM ADMIN.
- When someone pushes the session to a Private mode, you will be notified.
- If you are in a Private mode and wish to go public, go back to the Metrixstream admin and refresh the page. Scroll down till you see the “Go Public” button and click it. You will be returned to public mode.
- To end the session, close the small window from which you have been chatting with the users.