The Metrixstream "Relationships" feature is used to establish a link between uploaded content. For instance, if you have two videos and one is a trailer of the other, you can use a relationship to link the two videos in order to let the user know that they are related. If a user clicks and views the trailer of a movie, it will be easy for them to find the full length version of the movie easily by using the relationship feature.
Articles in this section
- Upload a watermark to your Metrixstream system
- How do I re-encode videos without having to upload them again?
- How do I create a category?
- Guidelines for PSD Mocks
- Why isn't my video playing on an Iphone/Ipad?
- How do I process an order?
- Adding an appropriate photoset to a video
- Can an account add labels and tags to content?
- How do I create a watermark for my videos?
- How do I delete a user's comment?