If you will be providing mocks for your site design, follow these guidelines thoroughly.
Guidelines for PSD Mocks:
- Please separate the PSD mock into individual files for each page.
- Each file should contain the universal modules and components such as the header, footer, sidebar, etc.
- Please Group layers into their appropriate sections. EX: The group, Header, should contain the appropriate layers such as the logo and navigation.
- Please order the groups and layers as you see them on the page. (descending from top to bottom)
- Please name all layers appropriately. This will save us the time of having to click through anonymous layers to see what they are. (YOU MUST RENAME COPIED LAYERS)
- Please delete empty layers.
- Please provide thorough mocks.
- For links, all UI states should be mocked and indicated. Ex: hover, active, non-active.
- All pop-ups need to be mocked.
- For each function, provide mocks for the user level design as well as the admin level design.
- If there is a universal components throughout a design, such as a grid, please maintain those components throughout the mock. We can try to guess your intentions, but will not be liable if there are discrepancies within the mock and extra work is required to clean them up.
- If a design needs to be animated, please leave notes that indicate how this needs to be done. In general, the more notes we have, the better we can translate the design into code.
- Please provide the font files which are used in a mock, along with the PSD.